About Ast & Schmidt, P.C.
Even if you plan or budget carefully, you might find it difficult to meet your financial obligations after experiencing a layoff, divorce, medical emergency, or any other unexpected expense. Your financial situation can worsen when you use credit cards and other high-interest emergency loans to make ends meet. That’s when you need the help of our legal team at Ast & Schmidt, P.C.
David Alan Ast is a partner at the firm and has been practicing law since 1973. He is a member of the National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys and the American Bankruptcy Institute. Mr. Ast is also the current chairman and former trustee of the Morris County Bar Association Bankruptcy Law Committee.
Firm Partner Robert L. Schmidt was admitted to practice law before the state courts of New Jersey in 1999 and currently focuses his practice on bankruptcy and commercial litigation.
When you enlist our support, you will benefit from:
- A free initial consultation at our office in Morristown, located across from the Morris County Mall
- In-depth information about all debt-relief options, from bankruptcy to debt consolidation or settlement
- The space to share the circumstances that contributed to your current problems
- A personalized strategy designed to ensure maximum benefits
- Counsel that addresses your present situation and provides a solid foundation for your future financial health
- Respect, honesty, and realistic expectations
- Regular case updates by email or regular mail
- Copies of every document related to your case, including those sent from the court, the trustee, and your creditors
- Prompt responses from our team (same day or next business day)
- Updates and reminders about court hearings, office appointments, and deadlines
In all bankruptcy cases, we work with an unfailing sense of urgency because we want you to experience the relief of the automatic stay as soon as possible. The automatic stay protects you from lawsuits, wage garnishments, bank account levies, and constant creditor calls.
If you are facing an uncertain financial future and need guidance to regain control of unmanageable debt, please call us today at (973) 363-2260 or contact us online.